To download content directly from your PTEL handset, your phone must be capable of accessing mobile web, and you must be subscribed to a rate plan that includes mobile web.
Once the service has been added and you are able to access the Web on your phone, there are a variety of ways you will be able to get great mobile content:
- If you have an Android™ phone, access the Google Play store (formerly Google Marketplace)
- If you have an iPhone, go to the App Store
- For Windows Phone 7 & 8, visit the App+Games store
- For all other devices, please see the device manufacturer for where to get additional content
PTEL Mobile does not sell or offer mobile content. Please take note that not all content is free, and may require purchase. PTEL is not responsible for content purchased, and not responsible for any issues caused to a device by content that was added after the handset was purchased.
- Upgrade your phone without spending big $$! The HTC Wildfire S on SALE for only $99.99 at http://t.co/MgkaRc1qfI http://t.co/7uReGwMmiP
- Spring clean & toss out your contract! Buy any phone + SIM, Get your 2nd month FREE! Details http://t.co/0QM4af0nl9 http://t.co/QyPMcwv0EY
- RT @Im_Good_Son: @ptelmobile ~ For a second I thought about changing careers! But I'll stick with prepaid wireless! Lol.