Call over 40 countries for one penny a minute, including: Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Canada, Costa Rica, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Peru, Russia (Metro Moscow), Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, and Venezuela
Lookup By Country
Lookup By Phone Number
To place an International Call:
- Dial TEL (835) from your PTel GSM phone
- Listen to the prompt then enter the destination number, country code first (without entering 011)
- Then, press the pound (#) key
- Your call will be connected, an announcement will notify you of how many minutes of use are available for your current call (based on airtime balance)
For calls to the Caribbean, you must dial the number 1, followed by the area code, and then the 7-digit number
You must have a positive cash balance in your account to be able to place International calls
HOW BILLING WORKS
- Unlimited plans: you only pay for the International airtime used. Money is deducted directly from your airtime balance. You must have a positive cash balance in your account to be able to place International calls
- Real Paygo: you pay for International per minute rate plus regular airtime rate at all times.
- RT @Im_Good_Son: @ptelmobile ~ For a second I thought about changing careers! But I'll stick with prepaid wireless! Lol.
- @Im_Good_Son @TheEllenShow Saw the clip on Reddit last night. $1,000 tip? Not too bad ;]
- @Im_Good_Son Did you see the pizza boy?That must of been a delivery of a lifetime... (yes, it was a real and totally random pizza boy)