Call over 40 countries for one penny a minute, including: Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Canada, Costa Rica, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Peru, Russia (Metro Moscow), Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, and Venezuela
Lookup By Country
Lookup By Phone Number
To place an International Call:
- Dial TEL (835) from your PTel GSM phone
- Listen to the prompt then enter the destination number, country code first (without entering 011)
- Then, press the pound (#) key
- Your call will be connected, an announcement will notify you of how many minutes of use are available for your current call (based on airtime balance)
For calls to the Caribbean, you must dial the number 1, followed by the area code, and then the 7-digit number
You must have a positive cash balance in your account to be able to place International calls
HOW BILLING WORKS
- Unlimited plans: you only pay for the International airtime used. Money is deducted directly from your airtime balance. You must have a positive cash balance in your account to be able to place International calls
- Real Paygo: you pay for International per minute rate plus regular airtime rate at all times.
- #NoShaveNovember has fallen upon us. That's right ladies,time to hang up the razors & grow wild. Men,we still expect you to keep it trimmed.
- Get the new #nexus5 from the Google Play Store before it's sold out. A great device to use on our #unlimited everything plans!
- Happy Halloween! What are you dressed up as? Let us know during our Facebook #costume #contest and #giveaway! http://t.co/fnaYpbOlYD